- Nadia Vizitei will be giving NeuroMovement® lessons in the St. Louis area June 15-17
- Price will be $65 for a 45 minute slot. The actual lesson will be 30-40 minutes depending on the stamina of the client. Any remaining time will be used as consultation.
- FOR CHILDREN: a child must receive a minimum 6 lessons (maximum of 9) over the course of the intensive.
- This is to ensure the child receives the intensity of lessons necessary for changes to be integrated into his or her everyday movements. Exceptions may be made on a case by case basis for a child whose condition prohibits this intensity of lessons.
- A child may have a maximum of 3 lessons in a day
- FOR ADULTS: If you are an adult who would like lessons to help with chronic pain, stability, flexibility, etc. we ask for a minimum of 3 lessons to ensure that you receive enough work to experience a notable improvement
- Each new client will receive their first lesson free.
- There will be a limited number of spots open for free 45 minute consultations.
Back to All Events
Later Event: August 3August Intensive in St. Louis